Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Testing

My name is Oliver Ugalde. I am currently a senior at Benedictine university. I am working towards my Finance Degree that I am less than 30 credits away. The reason I took this course was it was not required in my degree requirement but I took this course to get more knowledge in for marketing. Everything is about marketing in the business world. I work two part time jobs as of now. I am a car detailer and my other part time job is as a delivery driver for Amazon. I like to play video games or watch tv on my free time. The video games I usually play is Warzone on the PS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Level 2 ADAPT (Week 14)

              AI is Short for Artificial Intelligence. AI is prone to take over jobs. Yes, AI  will take over jobs but will also open more j...